Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Has Spring Sprung?


Craig and I just got back from a wedding in Mobile, AL.  It was a gorgeous wedding.  The reception was in the front yard of an antebellum home.  The weather was amazing.  Temperatures were close to 70 and the sky was blue.  Although we were further down south, I couldn’t help but wonder:  has spring sprung?  I love the changing of the seasons. There are only four, but as a season out stays its welcome, I start looking forward to all of the wonderful things the next brings.  This spring I’m looking forward to tulips and cherry blossoms.  I’m excited about tuning up my bike and hitting the road. 


Spring means happy hours on patios.  Spring cleaning.  To Craig, spring means the beginning of the golf season.  We plan to open our garage door. Enjoy our outdoor fireplace more. Take George on more walks.  Have a crawfish boil in the backyard.  Right now, with winter lingering, the possibilities seem endless.  What about you?  What are you mostly looking forward to as the seasons change?

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited about trips to the park, kicking the soccer ball with Sloaney, and dinner al fresco!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to opening windows for some fresh air, running to the beach, and dinner dates on the lake!

    ReplyDelete