Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Me, Margaret

Are you there…it’s me, Margaret?



Hello. It's me, Margaret. I'm a young professional living in Nashville, TN.  I've been married for 3.5 years to my husband Craig.  We are figuring things out with our four legged child, George. 

Growing up one of my favorite books was “Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret.” I don’t know if it was because I thought the book was about me or if I simply related to the main character. Margaret is a young girl navigating the muddy water that middle school often brings. I could relate to that book. Where Judy Blume was there for me then, a host of bloggers are there for me now.    

When we’re younger we have various outlets encouraging us to get involved.  Do you want to play sports? Join the soccer team.  Are you interested in acting? Try out for the school play.  As we get older our schedules fill up. Our careers, our families, our obligations…I could go on! I'm finding that every season of life brings new joys and new challenges.I have found it difficult to find time for creative release but I'm learning as I go. 

This blog is my attempt to get my creative juices flowing and to share my life experiences with my readers.  I’m not 100% sure what I’ll write about, but I’m 100% sure I’ll write.  I hope you will join me as I navigate these waters we call life! Stay tuned! 





10 comments:

  1. Yay for first post!!! Beautifully written and a great introduction to the blog! Look forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo! Looking forward to reading all of your posts! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Write about your home renovation :) Please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you! Can't wait to follow along! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I used to love my blog! Need to dust it off...but can't wait to add yours to my reading list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So proud of you Margaret! Cheers to giving yourself an outlet! I'm looking forward to reading your blog :) congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting! Can't wait to read more! Go Marge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have officially bookmarked your page...can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!! So excited! Love love the intro post. I can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete