Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

National Puppy Day!



Yesterday was National Puppy Day! I was so caught up with celebrating the Persian New Year I didn’t give George a proper shout out.  George is my handsome four-legged friend.  He is a Wheaten Terrier and will give you the proper Wheaten Greetin’ upon first meeting. Before I met Craig I had my own dog, Lola, who passed away at a young age.  The sadness I felt after losing Lola made me really think twice before getting another dog.  It took months of convincing but finally I gave in.  Craig wanted a golden retriever and I wanted less dog hair.  We dog sat for a Wheaten Terrier and were hooked.  Wheaten’s are hypoallergenic meaning they don’t shed. I love that you don’t see or smell my dog as soon as you walk into my house.  Without further ado world, meet George.  
He loves taking car rides.  
Swimming in pools. 

Hunkering down...

And snuggling up. 

We can’t imagine life without this little fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment