Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Coffee Bar For Your Guests!


This weekend some of my best friends from high school are coming to visit.  There are four of us that try to get together once a year or so for some good, ole-fashioned girl time.  I love having a glass of wine and staying up late just chatting.  I also love waking up, pouring a cup of coffee, and lounging around in your PJs.  
I’ve set up a coffee station in my kitchen which allows for the early risers to get a head start on their morning cup of Jo.  The coffee station has everything you need to get the day started, complete with cups, sugar, creamer, and coffee.  I have the Keurig set on a timer so it will be ready for brewing when the first guest awakens (if they get up before the Keurig, they should probably still be in bed)During the winter, spring, and fall I keep a basket of blankets handy so folks can grab one and snuggle up.  
There is something so comfortable about grabbing a blanket, a cup of coffee, and just easing into the day.  It’s a welcomed change from the M-F morning grind. Inevitably stories come up from the night before which give everyone a smile.  Coffee with friends and family is just a really nice way to start the day.  You've made it this far, it's hump day! Here's to hoping you get to enjoy some down time this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment