Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Christmas All Year Long


I have a secret.  For those of you that know me, this will come as no surprise.  For others, you’ll either really respect my organization or think I’m completely nuts. Ok, here it is. I bought my first Christmas present today.  Yes, I just wrote a post about spring and looking forward to all of the joys it would bring.  Some people haven’t even put up their Christmas decorations from last year.  To be clear, I think those people should probably go ahead and put those away.  (Craig and I actually saw a trimmed Christmas tree through a window in our neighborhood the other day.  No joke.) Now you know.  I shop for Christmas year round.  I love finding the perfect gift which means I must always keep an eye out. Between Craig and me, we have over twenty gifts to buy.  New Year’s Eve quickly follows which is Craig’s birthday.  The holidays can get stressful and expensive. Shopping steadily during the year will help to alleviate that stress and spread the expense, plus it helps to keep the spirit of the holidays alive. I challenge you folks, if you see that perfect gift for that certain someone, go ahead and buy it.  Make sure to put it somewhere that you won’t be tempted to give it to them early. And, make sure to put it on a master list (mine stays on my IPhone) so you don’t forget about it. Santa and his elves are already working on next year’s deliveries.  Why shouldn’t you? 


1 comment:

  1. You may want to add- remember where you hide the item! Maybe add that on tour master list :) I know how you tend to misplace things.

    ReplyDelete