Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hey Girl, Hey!

You know that old friend you haven’t talked to in a while?  The longer you wait to call her back, the more your guilt sets in.  You know you should have called but now it would just be awkward. 

You bite the bullet and make the call only to pick up right where you left off.  Well, I’m that friend.  I was on a roll with the blog and then (bam) life got in the way.  We have taken trips, changed jobs, lost loved ones, and just lived life.  I’ve been meaning to get back to the blog, satisfying the desires of my few faithful readers.  So, let me start by saying, I’ve missed you.  We have so much to catch up on. 

I have recipes to share, trips to tell you about, and opinions to give.  Stay tuned for more posts.  I’m going to try and start slower so hopefully I won’t let you down again. I’m glad to be back.



1 comment: